Friday, June 8, 2012

Plus Minus, 6-3-12

I'm late posting this--and it is two weeks of "stats". Again I barely made my goal of getting rid of more stuff than I bought. Looking at this list below makes me feel like an out of control consumer. In my defense most of the stuff I got was super cheap. For instance the Wholphins were only $18 for all five (cover price is $100!), the Roald Dahl books were 69 cents each, the Le Tigre record was $1.99, and the Alan Moore comics were free. I'm also making it a point to actually use the stuff I buy. In the past I would buy more movies that I could even watch. I'm trying to fight this. You may notice another new Beach Boys product in the plus column. With their 50th Anniversary it seems like there's always something new to get--it is a great year to be a fan. My dad, Allie, Clementine, and me are going to see them live in July!

MINUS:
1.      POLO SHIRT
2.      POLO SHIRT
3.      POLO SHIRT
4.      POLO SHIRT
5.      BUTTON UP SHIRT
6.      KITCHEN TIMER
7.      CRYSTAR ACTION FIGURE (I owned this for 25 years!)
8.      ZOMBIE STUFF FROM GUAPO COLLECTION
9.      ELECTRIC BEARD TRIMMER
10.  A BOX OF CD CASES
11.  13 BURNED CDS (did not keep the mp3s)
12.  GUAPO SHELF

PLUS
1.      WHOLPHIN #2
2.      WHOLPHIN #3
3.      WHOLPHIN #5
4.      WHOLPHIN #6
5.      WHOLPHIN #7
6.      LE TIGRE REMIX 12"
7.      THE GIRAFFE AND THE PELLY AND ME BY ROALD DAHL
8.      THE FANTASTIC MR. FOX BY ROALD DAHL
9.      MAGIC CARDS
10.  1963 COMICS BY ALAN MOORE AND RICK VEITCH
11.  BEACH BOYS LIFE STORY MAGAZINE

No comments:

Post a Comment