Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Plus Minus, 5-6-12

I skipped last week's "Plus Minus" because I didn't buy anything. However, the next week I went nuts. In my defense, items 3-8 all came in our once-a-month Guapo order, where I get myself comics at wholesale cost. We used our tax refund to get the new couch and computer. Our old laptop busted the very weekend in April during which we finished our taxes (thankfully all of our data is tracked in and an online software.
 
MINUS
 
1.      SPIDER-MAN: NEGATIVE EXPOSURE TP BY BRIAN K. VAUGHN
2.      REED COLLEGE MAGAZINE (I wouldn't normally count this, since I never keep the magazine, but I've been saving this one for a year so I could read a particular article in it. I finally got off my butt and read it!
3.      MONKEES: OUR FAVORITE EPISODES DVD
4.      THE CITY BY DERF
5.      CD
6.      RETURN BEACH BOYS RECORD TO DAD (after 4 years or so of borrowing)
7.      RETURN DONOVAN RECORD TO DAD (after 10 years or so of borrowing)
8.      RETURN DOORS RECORD TO DAD (after 14 years or so of borrowing)
9.      RETURN ELECTRIC PRUNES RECORD TO DAD (after 10 years or so of borrowing)
10.  RETURN LOVE RECORD TO DAD (after 4 years or so of borrowing)
11.  RETURN OUTLAWS RECORDS TO DAD (after 14 years or so of borrowing)
12.  GOT RID OF BOX FULL OF HOUSEHOLD CHEMICALS (Who needs 'em? We're going as natural as possible.)
13.  RECYCLED OLD RABBIT CAGE, THREE OLD LITTER TRAYS, TWO OLD GARBAGE CANS, ONE OLD LAUNDRY HAMPER
14.  OLD COUCH
 
PLUS

1.      BEACH BOYS: 50 ANNIVERSARY ZINEPAK/CD
2.      ROD STEWART: ATLANTIC CROSSING CD
3.      HARVEY PEKAR'S CLEVELAND
4.      JERUSALEM GN BY GUY DELISLE
5.      NEW MUTANTS CLASSIC VOL 4
6.      RESET #1 BY PETER BAGGE
7.      SAGA #2 BY BRIAN K. VAUGHN
8.      PRESIDENTIAL PEZ BOX SET
9.      NEW COUCH
10.  NEW COMPUTER
11.  MAGIC AVACYN DECK plus more cards

No comments:

Post a Comment