Friday, May 25, 2012

PLUS MINUS, 5-13-12

I was really disappointed in Peter Kuper's quasi memoir STOP FORGETTING TO REMEMBER and had to get rid of it after reading it. The computerized coloring and color scheme, the narration, and the computerized lettering (only in the black boxes) were all so unappealing I couldn't keep the book. Plus I feel like I read a lot of those stories in different versions in his older books. I got rid of GRACE (which I snatched from the Guapo inventory) when I realized I would NEVER get into Jeff Buckley's album (outside of "Hallelujah").

MINUS
1.      STOP FORGETTING TO REMEMBER GN
2.      JEFF BUCKLEY'S GRACE (33 1/3 BOOK)
3.      BIG BAG OF SHEETS AND BLANKETS
4.      THREE PAINTINGS

PLUS
1.      JOHNNY CASH'S AMERICAN RECORDINGS (33 1/3 BOOK)
2.      BEACH BOYS ISSUE OF MOJO, WITH PET SOUNDS TRIBUTE CD!
3.      CS LEWIS BOOK

No comments:

Post a Comment