The garage is slowly imploding under the weight of all our junk (especially Guapo stuff). Our bedrooms are similarly overflowing.
I'm looking for
1. Fingerless gloves: missing two months
2. Smile Sessions CD: missing six weeks
3. TV remote: missing three years
4. Ramones and Jarvis Cocker CD: missing three years
5. Allie's birthday check from Grandma: missing five months
I know these things are SOMEWHERE in the house.
I am trying to finish four zines but am nowhere close. Parenthood is a delight but it definitely is pushing everything OFF. I'm trying to get one thing done at a time. Within the next couple of weeks I really have to get going on our inventory count for 2011 taxes. Tonight though, I'll start with the garage (I hope).