Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 4- Another day that got away

It's 12:40 a.m. and I am sitting here watching Cleme on the video monitor trying to go to sleep. It is getting so late for Cleme to go to bed. Looks like we probably wont be making it to our mom meeting tomorrow. Cleme has this head shaking thing she does when she is trying to put herself to sleep. This little move is the reason she has a little bald spot on the back of her head. She's worn away the hair with all that head shaking.
Today was another tough day. Our printer broke and I was dealing with the ramifications of that all day. Having a working printer is pretty important when you have a home based book selling business.
Cleme is still wanting extra cuddles today. I absolutely don't mind this, it is just impossible to try and fix a printer one handed. I tried working on it while Cleme napped. This just resulted in me feeling like I wasted my baby free time.
It was super frustrating. Luckily, Jeremy printed out all the packing slips and shipping labels for me at work. We also received our book delivery from Diamond. This added a whole new level of craziness going on in our living room. Cleme had way too much fun playing in all of the packing papers though.








No comments:

Post a Comment