Monday, February 16, 2009

We're back from the Coast

We had a great weekend at the Oregon Coast. We went swimming, bought antiques and cheese, and watched 3 movies. We watched the romantic "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist," the almost romantic "Upside of Anger" and the not-romantic documentary "The Thin Blue Line" which is about the murder of a Dallas cop, and the subsequent trial and investigation which led to the life-in prison guilty sentence of an innocent man.

I'd post some of the many pics we took, but I don't have the equipment. Allie, where are our coast pics?? Instead, I will post some other photos I found whilst digging through the archives.

Here's a photo of our cat Macky when we gave him a bath in preparation for getting his portrait taken at a studio:



And here's a photo of Allie and me from last June, at our friend Shelly's wedding in Evanston, Wyoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment